Saturday, July 18, 2009

Being Committed!!

Have been on the other side till now, I was acutally very surprised the way folks tranformed with this word and decided that I shall never be the same but I think things have changed:

~ Couch Potato (Med) >> Mobile Addict
~ Sleep at my leisure >> Cannot sleep w/o THAT phone call
~ Never bothered to think twice before talking to friends >> Have to choose my words carefully
~ Never had that Missing feeling >> miss the Miss
~ Mobile was optional >> Check mobile every 5 mins just to be sure I haven't missed The call/sms
~ Phone call ended in 5 mins >> Phone calls last for well its a secret

Well I can go on but I think that is enough to suggest that am also being transformed..and Doc, 'Being' is optional in this post....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm

thisnthat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vineet Rajan said...

our sumeet has become super senti!

Punya said...

arre vaah! my fave "miss the miss" :D

Prats said...

Ha ha ha Now u r talking....

Anonymous said...

@Vinni: Jeez dude, if you don't have a good feedback.. wait a second, I should rather say, if you don't have a feedback - just buzz off!

Shashank said...

kuch detail denge kya? kaun si miss ko aap miss karte hai?